Terms & Conditions
We thank you very much for the opportunity to help you with your printing and advertising needs. Please review this important information:
A) PAYMENT POLICY
1) 50% deposit required for any layout, design, printing, etc.
2) 50% final payment at pick-up/delivery time either for total or partial orders (unless other arrangements previously made)
3) Orders smaller than $50.00 should be prepaid entirely
4) We do no take personal checks (see check policy)
5) All quotations are food for 30 days subject to availability of materials/supplies.
B) PROOF POLICY
When we typeset and created your product, we may have omitted information that you requested and we may have typeset information in error. The purpose of a proof is to allow YOU to find ANY and ALL errors. Once you approve, YOU assume ALL responsibility for all errors, even if those errors are a result of our mistake. If you sign a proof sheet with an error on it, and you want that product reprinted, you will pay for the cost of reprinting. If we print something different than what you sign for, we’ll correct the error and reprint your order FREE OF CHARGE.
Additional substantial charges may apply for changes to: Content, colors, sizes, layout, spelling, design or any other reason after you have given us the order to execute your order
C) TECHNICAL ISSUES POLICY
Your color monitor may not be color calibrated and inkjet printers vary in color from pieces printed on a four-color press. For that reason, we do not guarantee that the colors you see on your proof will exactly match the final printed piece. Be aware that due to the nature of four-color process printing (and printing in general), colors vary slightly during each press run and from one press run to another; therefore, orders form one printing to another printing will not match exactly. In addition, the backgrounds shown in our catalogs and on our website will not match exactly the colors we print for you. We will be glad to accommodate a more precise color matching printing process by which we use Pantone(r) colors, be aware that such this printing process is substantially more expensive than the standard process.
D) GRAPHIC DESIGN POLICY
1) We do not encourage nor we practice copyright infringement of either well-known brands or any other custom artwork. Some of our logos drawings, layouts, photos, etc. belong to clients that have paid for them. Please do not ask us to infringe upon these intellectual rights.
2) When we custom design your artwork for you, we will provide you (upon payment) with a copy of the artwork (i.e. full charge for logo development or any other artwork/typesetting).
If you lose it or if you require us to send it to a third party we will gladly accommodate your request for a fee.
3) In most cases we try to keep the cost of your project down. In these cases you are not paying the full price of the artwork. Their cost have been reduced “to facilitate” the production of your item. In these cases we are not able to provide you with a CD or email you a copy of this artwork. – screens, films and any other means for producing your items are and remain the property of Mi California Advertising.
E) TURN-AROUND POLICY
1) Rush jobs are subject to 20-100% surcharge
2) The estimated time to complete your project is just that, “estimated”, therefore, circumstances beyond our control may prevent us to deliver your product/service on time. We will do everything possible to deliver it on time. If your delivery schedule is critical please make sure you state so.
AVERAGE TIMES FOR DIFFERENT PROJECTS ARE AS FOLLOWS (for repeat orders)
TSHIRTS: (Screen Printing/Embroidery) 7 to 15 BUSINESS DAYS
FULL COLOR OFFSET: 2 to 10 BUSINESS DAYS
ONE COLOR OFFSET: 2 to 5 BUSINESS DAYS
DIGITAL PRINTING: same day to 1 week
SIGNAGE: 2 to 7 BUSINESS DAYS
PROMO ITEMS: 7 to 21 BUSINESS DAYS
BINDERY: (numbering, perforating) delays printing considerably
F) CANCELLATON POLICY
Typographic/design or any other services related to the completion of your job are billed as a separate item. If you decide no to continue with the project you will be billed for the time spent on the project (i.e. you deposit money will be used to compensate us for this or we will bill you). In addition to time spent on the project, there may be re-stocking fees related to the acquisition of materials to compete your project.
We offer affordable and very competitive prices for custom designed artwork:
1) Please check for quantity/quality of your product at the delivery time. We will not be responsible for later shortages. We will gladly review quality issues after you leave with a 15 day time limit frame. Credit will be issued for errors,/mistakes and/or small shortages on your product.
2) Industry standards (+/- 10% under or over runs) apply to all orders.
I) THE MAIN RULE
We truly appreciate your patronage and we will do everything humanly possible to keep you happy.